Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ModestMo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

...let me take my no d... gettin ass to bed.

Daps
Gave an end of internship presentation to one of the 7 executives of a Fortune 100 company yesterday. My manager initially told me he wasn't coming, but he ended up staying for 45 minutes out of a 1 hour presentation... She mentioned that he is a wanderer and it was an achievement to get him to hang around for that long..

My senior VP asked to read my senior thesis on political branding as well, and came up to privately thank me for the contributions I've made this summer.. Really hoping they can find a place for me.. Public Affairs is the leanest unit in our company.. The head count is notoriously tight.

I got up at 4:30 to make sure I got the freshest doughnuts at Krispy Kreme for my coffee tasting and also making sure my talking points were rehearsed.. the tech department interns had 10 minutes to present in the middle of the morning at separate events this week. From what I gather, they are all getting jobs..

Brehs, stay out of soft skill majors. If you have the ability to major in something technical, do it.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
When you're finally alone..ask yourself..

Am I really happy? Do I feel satisfied with my life..? Do I know my purpose..?

If the answers are adverse, then not only do you waste your time but the time of others close to you with your inability to take control and drive yourself to maturation as an adult. Life is finite and childhood be short, how long does a man need to nurse like a babe and seek his validation like a kid from people who...in the end, care nothing about him?

Either be strong in fierce anger or carefully cautious in godly grace but be decisive and serious in handling your lives.. be meticulous, be thoughtful, be aware and be courageous. Please take control and strive for your ultimate form, for enriching satisfaction in your life and for peace within.