Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
giphy.gif

And no. I don't eat no booty. And I will never will.

My queen will be a 100% black woman with no mixed blood in her vains. Trying to keep my royal line mixed free. :mjpls:

You and Miss Phat Booty relate on that demonic subject.
You just haven't had the right booty tooted in the sky with the meanest arch ever in front of you.

:sas1:

You've never been tempted. That's unfortunate.:therethere:

& thankfully light skinned girls can tan:gladbron:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
You and Miss Phat Booty relate on that demonic subject.
Naw were actually both not really into that if I recall correctly, Ive never tried it :pachaha:And I dont need to be on the receiving end in this lifetime

What we both relate on is making people uncomfortable. Its fun :mjchuckle:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Embarrassed to say that I like this song but because no one that knows me personally offline is posting here. :mjgrin:

Still laughing at that thread by reincarnation on hamster about the main character being trifling as fukk. Basically a golddigger that used a rich dude to move up in life that cheated on him with some poor guy. she was living her fantasy despite already being in a relationship until that iceberg said hell no. Both of those guys ended up fighting over her shady ass and both of them died. The rich guy drowned and the mr steal his girl froze to death trying to keep ms trifling alive on that piece of ice where her ass lived on to tell the damn story at 100. You know her ass only sobbed for 15 minutes forgot about both of those dudes and found another guy. Smh.

Last edited: