Another repeat episode.
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
No. Donovan Gumby has made LGBTQ threads as well as Milk N Cookies before I started posting. Paz posts about being gay, while Black Cobain posts about being bi and a bunch of other posters.

BrothaZay and Buckeey been posting about trannies for years.

I've had to explain what the fukk I am on here because people don't even know what the hell Intersex is. I repeat myself MULTIPLE times in detail, give resources and the whole 9 and yall still act like yall don't get it.

If people on here let me post in peace, I would never address it.
None of em post about that as much as you and you know it. Stop being disingenuous and keep it all the way 100.

Plus I'm not saying you don't educate people like me (who were/are ignorant of certain sects of the black community experiencing prejudice/getting disproportionately killed just for existing) but some of that tumblr shyt you be kicking is clearly biased/agenda-driven opinions that you trying to push on others.:yeshrug:

I'm a Lebron stan and the coli is full of Bron haters, yet I don't give a damn if people don't let me post in peace or not. This is the internet not everyone is going to agree with you or accept your opinions. Spamming shyt isn't going to change anyone's opinion but make people not want see it even more.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
None of em post about that as much as you and you know it. Stop being disingenuous and keep it all the way 100.

Plus I'm not saying you don't educate people like me (who were/are ignorant of certain sects of the black community experiencing prejudice/getting disproportionately killed just for existing) but some of that tumblr shyt you be kicking is clearly biased/agenda-driven opinions that you trying to push on others.:yeshrug:

I'm a Lebron stan and the coli is full of Bron haters, yet I don't give a damn if people don't let me post in peace or not. This is the internet not everyone is going to agree with you or accept your opinions. Spamming shyt isn't going to change anyone's opinion but make people not want see it even more.
Of course I do. Because I've been attacked the most on here. They don't get threads made on them. I do!
I get mentioned in threads all the fukking time. They don't.
This thread is the only thread I feel most comfortable to post in. They can post wherever they want without being followed/harassed.

What type of tumblr agenda driven opinions do I push?
I don't like the idea of pegging so what's else?