nikka whet?!

giphy.gif

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I also don't eat ass and never will. I don't think its ladylike and only ugly women should be eating ass so what 'tumblr' agendas do I push? @DarrynCobretti
To keep it 100, I don't feel like scrolling back 100s of pages to quote em and don't have a working memory of posts I glance over- since most of the time if I don't agree with your posts I just keep scrolling and keep it moving. I don't take it personal or anything.

I typically don't really feel like taking the time out of my work day to argue about something people can just agree to disagree on.

Unlike many here I address everyone and anything directly, so instead of sneak dissing or w/e you'll know when I ain't fukking with the tumblr lgbtqia shyt you kicking... from my response to you or if I dapped someone who quoted you & disagreed with your posts.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
To keep it 100, I don't feel like scrolling back 100s of pages to quote em and don't have a working memory of posts I glance over- since most of the time if I don't agree with your posts I just keep scrolling and keep it moving. I don't take it personal or anything.

I typically don't really feel like taking the time out of my work day to argue about something people can just agree to disagree on.

Unlike many here I address everyone and anything directly, so instead of sneak dissing or w/e you'll know when I ain't fukking with the tumblr lgbtqia shyt you kicking... from my response to you or if I dapped someone who quoted you & disagreed with your posts.
I wanna know what do i post thats Tumblr driven? When I post on respectability politics or colorism? Sex workers or slut shaming (respectability politics)?

I honestly dont care what you like or dislike about my posts or me. You dont disrespect me or harass me so we have no issues.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tired as fukk. Been sleeping on this floor. About to make this Canada trip happen. Going to see about the rent a car and as far as I know, I'll be traveling all by myself. :mjcry: I'm way too used to doing shyt by myself being a loner unfortunately but this doesn't feel right. Deep down, my heart and my mind says don't go there alone but I guess no one i know wants to go with me so oh well. I'll be driving to Niagara Falls early tomorrow morning then to Toronto for a few days before coming back. It'll be about a eight hour drive with pit stops and veering off to different cities. This should be fun but this sucks. I am improvising as I do this shyt out of thin air on some spontaneous shyt. If someone really knows me well, this is when they'll hit me up.

To think 10 years ago today, I had a bad Marijuana trip at the hot box cafe in Toronto after the Caribana parade. I got so high that I said "help me unhigh myself". Whatever I smoked got me so John blazed that I was jumping around alleys, saying help me unhigh myself, going across monorail tracks playing chicken, and a lot more in Toronto Chinatown. shyt was really bad that i tbought i died, woke up in the afterlife and people became polygons and sheets of paper moving. It was crazy. So scary that I lost my phone and glasses. I lost my mind for about 30 minutes before ending up back there humiliated and laughed at. My brother who tagged along with me then found me.

Last edited: