Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
If I didn't have my Tumblr or visit this site I wouldn't know much at all about gay shyt. That's how I found out about this lgbtqia resource blog on Tumblr. I feel like ppl on here follow the lgbt more than they wanna admit. Lol
Lies.:comeon:

You've posted more lgbtqia stuff in this thread than anyone here. :mjlol: I'm not homophobic so the shyt posted here doesn't affect me but lets keep it all the way 100 about who contributes most of it here. If it weren't for your posts in here I would've never known any of that tumblr gay shyt and terms even existed.

That would be like if the homie @Tenchi Ryu all of a sudden claimed he isn't a main contributor of thick, curvy IG thots in this thread and that he wouldn't know much about big booty hoes if weren't for the coli.:russ:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

You've posted more lgbtqia stuff in this thread than anyone here. :mjlol: I'm not homophobic so the shyt posted here doesn't affect me but lets keep it all the way 100 about who contributes most of it here. If it weren't for your posts in here I would've never known any of that tumblr gay shyt and terms even existed.

That would be like if the homie @Tenchi Ryu all of a sudden claimed he isn't a main contributor of thick, curvy IG thots in this thread and that he wouldn't know much about big booty hoes if weren't for the coli.:russ:
It's also a slick way of trying to accuse me of being gay

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

I don't ever contribute IG thots in this thread, and never knew about big booty hoes before coli

:wow:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

@Judo

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

No. Donovan Gumby has made LGBTQ threads as well as Milk N Cookies before I started posting. Paz posts about being gay, while Black Cobain posts about being bi and a bunch of other posters.

BrothaZay and Buckeey been posting about trannies for years.

I've had to explain what the fukk I am on here because people don't even know what the hell Intersex is. I repeat myself MULTIPLE times in detail, give resources and the whole 9 and yall still act like yall don't get it.

If people on here let me post in peace, I would never address it.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It's also a slick way of trying to accuse me of being gay
No it wasn't. It was saying yall keep up with gay news.
I wouldn't know a lot of the stories posted on here if I didn't see it flooded/spammed all over the first page of the TLR every day. lol

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Hence why me and Reservedone/ill Will jokingly brought up the idea of a LGBTQ forum so all the gay threads can be moved there and we can have normal threads here. Every time someone makes a gay ass thread, it should be moved to that subforum.