tumblr_ou62s79jnT1rsdkw6o1_1280.png

:heh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You're entitled to mess up. Everyone does. Everyone is ignorant no matter if they think they know everything.

Its ok to ask questions. But if you were intentonally being disrespectful like some ppl, then she has a right to not fukk with you.

If you dont like Trans ppl and aren't forced in a workplace setting or school to be around them, dont stress yourself out by being around them if you dont care to learn about it.

We are in a different time. Even though Trans ppl existed even back in the day and were stealth (living as Cis/regular ppl). Trans stuff is visible now. Ppl have lgbtqia siblings, kids, cousins, best friends who they've dealt with for years intimately and acknowledge their dysphoria, discrimination, bullying and how serious it is for them. You misgendering the friend couldve ruined the person's entire day. Or worse. You couldve triggered them to suicide....you may think its weak minded but regular cis folks are haunted with severe depression in the same ways.

Trans ppl (particularly Trans women) regularly get spit on in public spaces, punched on by men and women, made fun of in front of everyone, stabbed...just a lot of violence while trying to avoid major drama. Just going about their day.

If the person is dressed femininely and you know they are supposedly Trans, its likely someone who identifies as a chick. If you see breasts too...another sign.

Its best to just address ppl by name.
I was simply ignorant to the syntax. DIdnt do it on purpose.

I've never harassed any homosexual or transgender people. I may shake my head when i see them acting a fool but that's just them being them. You just wont find me promoting their cause but i always tell people to do what makes THEM happy.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I was simply ignorant to the syntax. DIdnt do it on purpose.

I've never harassed any homosexual or transgender people. I may shake my head when i see them acting a fool but that's just them being them. You just wont find me promoting their cause but i always tell people to do what makes THEM happy.
You're good then. Don't stress.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
So an old white woman just reported me to my manager because i'm wearing shorts, but the real reason is that her husband was flirting with me and gave me a 15$ tip :mjgrin:
Ayo lol keep on and you about have an old jealous lady show up at your job when it's time for you to leave, ready run up on you and put her :flabbynsick: hands on you in the parking lot like...
full