Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like ending my hiatus on Facebook by asking the simple question "what happened to black lives matter?" I just want to say that shyt by showing how truly useless social media is.

On the low, I'm heated thinking about that shyt because like many others in here, I knew that shyt wasn't going to lead to anywhere. I saw all these people on Facebook, the "activists" or actorvists, posting memes, posting articles about the publicized police shootings and the whole nine. Basically they followed blindly without knowing what they were supporting. That and they made the shyt about themselves-for the likes, the shares, the retweets, the attention, and etc. Basically they were used as pawns. So much of them and about a year later, where are they and what are they saying now? They are back to speaking the same shyt before black lives matter became trendy or cool to speak on. None of them are saying anything about because the truth is obvious at this point about why they jumped on that shyt.

Just like occupy wall street. All this talk and yet nothing. Controlled opposition movements to get people elected and make the elite more powerful where we are worst off. It's clear to see who is who now. These paid protesters. Now they are on that resistence bullshyt. It's sickening. I see that they are having companies issue microchips placed inside workers, robots replacing humans, all these technologies and the gap between the poor and the rich widening, the government basically taking back the bullshyt protections made to protect disadvantaged groups civil rights, ignorance still being perpetuated in society and etc. It's getting worse and slowly thinking is becoming a crime. They don't want us to think. They as in the people that run this planet. They want our smart gadgets to think for us.

Some of these fools are still talking when they need to fall back and check themselves. The elite is using these people's own shyt against them and they don't realize it. It's embarrassing.

Last edited:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
lcxyE0D.gif
tenor.gif