Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
gucci-mane-breakfast-club-gif.gif

Come get your friend @iBrowse :dame::dame::dame:
Man if @Kant don't get the fukk out with that bullshyt.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Right. Double standards too real. If Marti and Daria flirt people think it's hot but if Chid and Fons started flirting people in here would pull a :dame: :scust: :mindblown: and I'd probably be the select few who would be ok with it.

OMG :laff::laff::laff:

I luv you Kant. You are the best. :laff::laff:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Flirting with the same sex doesn't make you gay
Sexual attraction to the same sex makes you gay.
Dudes flirt all the time, to be funny.
The joke is the absurdity of 2 straight men carrying on like a male/female couple.
The problem is when you and Prima want to extend the ironic jokes of adulthood or the genuine curiosity of childhood into actual bisexuality/sexual fluidity/whateverthefukk you want to call it.
Men don't operate the women do.
That's partially a social construct, but just as much of that is hardwired into the biology.
We're not the same.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Sexual attraction to the same sex makes you gay.
Dudes flirt all the time, to be funny.
The joke is the absurdity of 2 straight men carrying on like a male/female couple.
The problem is when you and Prima want to extend the ironic jokes of adulthood or the genuine curiosity of childhood into actual bisexuality/sexual fluidity/whateverthefukk you want to call it.
Men don't operate the women do.
That's partially a social construct, but just as much of that is hardwired into the biology.
We're not the same.

I disagree, but the topic isn't so black and white and I'm replying in between breaks so I can't go into depth.

The overall point, however, and what started this conversation in the first place was Jayne pointing out the irony in men being homophobic when gay tendencies and acts are a lot more common behind closed doors and people make it into a huge deal.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Maaan y'all gay as hell :rudy:

Where have all the curly-haired men gone? I legit haven't seen one irl in a long time. I try not to have a type but I def have a soft #@^ spot for em.

And I managed to get all my laundry done last night, #adulting like a champ
:usure:

S15b_YEB-.png