Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Growing up in a semi-struggle setting and now being a father is tough.

For example, my 7 year old stays in my ear about buying him the new Nintendo Switch. I am all about him getting shyt I couldn't have when I was a child, new shyt was either XMas or BDay.

I kinda wanna play that Splattoon 2 too, shyt look dope. Wife says wait for XMas, but lil man keep trying to hustle me, and I pass a GameStop he hits me with "I think they have the Switch in there Dad" in his British accent :mjcry:

It's hard resisting buying stuff your kid really wants :sadcam:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Bro just ignore them. I think to even engage in some bullshyt like this to defend your heterosexuality is giving some degree of legitimacy to their argument suggesting that they could have a point.

Like I mentioned to @Chill yesterday, this is what happens when you have too much time on your hands lmao.

what type of flirting are we talking about

cause i must be bi then by this logic

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to try kangaroo meat tonight :ehh:.
dahellroo-png.3421

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I go to work bangin this shyt every morning :banderas:

This song litty brehs

Going to wisconsin dells this weekend with the gang :blessed:

I look good as fukk in my swim suits :wow:

This weight loss journey is the shyt brehs

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I saw one person page with toys, dildos, chains, and other demonic things. :francis:
This is Drake (I know of all people lol) back in 2011:

“I’m really scared for my generation, you know. The thing that scares me most is Tumblr. I hate what Tumblr has become. Because it like, it reminds me of those clique-y girls in high school that used to make fun of everyone else and define what was cool, but in five years, when you all graduate, that shyt doesn’t matter. No one gives a fukk about that shyt. Instead of kids going out and making their own moments, they’re just taking these images and living vicariously through other people’s moments. It just kills me. Then you’ll meet them and they’re just the biggest turkey in the world. They don’t actually embody any of those things. They just emulate. It’s scary man, simulation life that we’re living. It scares me.”

:heh:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
This is Drake (I know of all people lol) back in 2011:

“I’m really scared for my generation, you know. The thing that scares me most is Tumblr. I hate what Tumblr has become. Because it like, it reminds me of those clique-y girls in high school that used to make fun of everyone else and define what was cool, but in five years, when you all graduate, that shyt doesn’t matter. No one gives a fukk about that shyt. Instead of kids going out and making their own moments, they’re just taking these images and living vicariously through other people’s moments. It just kills me. Then you’ll meet them and they’re just the biggest turkey in the world. They don’t actually embody any of those things. They just emulate. It’s scary man, simulation life that we’re living. It scares me.”

:heh:
Damn. Drake hit that shyt on the perfect note.:ehh:
By FAR the best description of tumblr I have ever read. :mjlol: