Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
:queen:

But.... I really don't understand how women find men attractive like that. Women are beautiful creations....men:francis: Lets just say I don't understand the attraction. :dame:
Breh, waking up next to some dude's rough stubble, b.o., and hard muscles is the exact fukking opposite of a good time to me. :gag:
And I imagine the same is true of most heterosexual men.
But somehow, since women are mostly bisexuals themselves, they think we should be the same. :palm:
They wanna lick their bff's clit and still call themselves "straight".
But the shyt don't work like that. :thumbsdown:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, waking up next to some dude's rough stubble, b.o., and hard muscles is the exact fukking opposite of a good time to me. :gag:
But somehow, since women are mostly bisexuals themselves, they think we should be the same. :palm:
Exactly its the Complete opposite of anything close to sexy :gag::gag:

So strange that women find all that attractive. Men and women really are wire differently. I think there is a beauty about women that can't really be denied by either gender, while there is a strength about men that can't be denied by either gender.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
They wanna lick their bff's clit and still call themselves "straight".
All this shyt is false. I have no desire to be with another woman in any way. Give me a cuddly man who'll rub my backside until I fall asleep in their arms :ahh:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Most men are like women, imo. They're willing to flirt and try out new things with the same sex but because it's such a huge social issue they make things extremely dramatic and have to pretend otherwise. The fact that women have expressyed how they find other women attractive/would sincerely date them or have sex with them is pretty evident that humans in general are wired to like what they like but limit themselves based on their social background.

When you think of the LGBT and how everyone fixates on the sex part of it and even body organs or sexual acts in particular, it sparks curiosity.
Subconsciously when non-gay folks see or think of the LGBT, they think of sexual acts almost simultaneously.
You can't ever enter a discussion on the topic without folks going into graphic detail about the sex while being 'disgusted'.
Then when you think of the same sex: they will typically know what to do and how to please the genitalia better than the opposite sex.
Like this lady said: A woman/lesbian will know how to eat cat better than a man ever will...

Also take into account, how guys experiment at young ages (maybe not full blown sex), but like showing each other their privates and comparing and shyt along those lines before they interact with women on a sexual level because of the comfort with 'non judgment'.

Karrine Steffans made a point on why men hate promiscuous women by stating that men mostly hate women who have had a lot of dikks because women can compare their dikks to the other men and compare their sex game.

It's sad how society encourages people to not feel comfortable enough to be honest/real but always preaches about it.

Both of you are making wild generalizations and are most likely using anecdotes from gay friends or shyt you read on the internet as your "proof".

Please stop trying to make people gay

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
If Marti and Daria flirt people think it's hot but if Chid and Fons started flirting people in here would pull a :dame: :scust: :mindblown: and I'd probably be the select few who would be ok with it.

gucci-mane-breakfast-club-gif.gif

Come get your friend @iBrowse :dame::dame::dame: