Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Another tattoo concept:

tumblr_ocshmiyaTo1qfcn4bo1_1280.jpg

@Yusuke

I would have the snake colored a brighter color. Maybe even ombre with like 3 colors, like:

tumblr_n6mkmv0qDz1qb8vfjo1_1280.jpg
I think I like this one more than the other one.

Prynce

Daps
I'm trying to be less dramatic and stay positive. But when I'm not fighting myself anymore the uncomfortable truth looks me in the face. I love and value a person so much and have no idea how to make it better. :(

Just gonna go record some music to deal with these feelings.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
She loves me. I've never dated someone who cares about me so much. If I'm having a bad day she will come see me or call me just to calm me down. If she doesn't hear from me all day she worries. I love her so much, it's crazy. She keeps me in check when I need to be checked and follows when I need to lead.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter

:dead:

nikkas gonna be on suicide watch if ALL their favorite rappers, actors, singers and athletes were exposed. That's why yall be looking stupid as fukk with this homophobic rhetoric yall spew. Even yall homies. Acting like yall know nikkas inside out.

If anything that would be EXACTLY what they need to open their eyes to the absurdity of that kind of bigotry.
Once they realize their idols, the people they aspire to be and admire, actually lead lives they formerly thought made a person morally reprehensible, they'd be forced to either acknowledge the legitimacy of lgbti persons and recognize that what you are has little to do with who you are or renounce all the things they love in the name of prejudice. :ld:

Edit:
But I hope that Young Buck shyt is fake...:mjcry::picard:
:comeon:..............................................:smh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If anything that would be EXACTLY what they need to open their eyes to the absurdity of that kind of bigotry.
Once they realize their idols, the people they aspire to be and admire, actually lead lives they formerly thought made a person morally reprehensible, they'd be forced to either acknowledge the legitimacy of lgbti persons and recognize that what you are has little to do with who you are or renounce all the things they love in the name of prejudice. :ld:

Edit:

:comeon:..............................................:smh:
I agree.
:hubie: well I just don't wanna read anything further that's graphic.

Specifically like him being a flaming bottom. It doesn't connect in my head to his image/ gimmick. However I know that's how it usually is. The really masculine guys be getting dikked down instead of the opposite. The ones you'd assume would be receiving head if they were into it.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

nikkas gonna be on suicide watch if ALL their favorite rappers, actors, singers and athletes were exposed. That's why yall be looking stupid as fukk with this homophobic rhetoric yall spew. Even yall homies. Acting like yall know nikkas inside out.

Most men are like women, imo. They're willing to flirt and try out new things with the same sex but because it's such a huge social issue they make things extremely dramatic and have to pretend otherwise. The fact that women have expressed how they find other women attractive/would sincerely date them or have sex with them is pretty evident that humans in general are wired to like what they like but limit themselves based on their social background.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Most men are like women, imo. They're willing to flirt and try out new things with the same sex but because it's such a huge social issue they make things extremely dramatic and have to pretend otherwise. The fact that women have expressed how they find other women attractive/would sincerely date them or have sex with them is pretty evident that humans in general are wired to like what they like but limit themselves based on their social background.
I agree. It's just the double standards of society.
Sexuality is complex but people think its simple or limited. It's not.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
When you think of the LGBT and how everyone fixates on the sex part of it and even body organs or sexual acts in particular, it sparks curiosity.
Subconsciously when non-gay folks see or think of the LGBT, they think of sexual acts almost simultaneously.
You can't ever enter a discussion on the topic without folks going into graphic detail about the sex while being 'disgusted'.
Then when you think of the same sex: they will typically know what to do and how to please the genitalia better than the opposite sex.
Like this lady said: A woman/lesbian will know how to eat cat better than a man ever will...

Also take into account, how guys experiment at young ages (maybe not full blown sex), but like showing each other their privates and comparing and shyt along those lines before they interact with women on a sexual level because of the comfort with 'non judgment'.

Karrine Steffans made a point on why men hate promiscuous women by stating that men mostly hate women who have had a lot of dikks because women can compare their dikks to the other men and compare their sex game.

It's sad how society encourages people to not feel comfortable enough to be honest/real but always preaches about it.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am deeply disturbed at the denial, lack of self awareness, entitlement and arrogance that some people possess. The thing that gets me is that they want to school people on shyt and they don't know wtf they are talking about because they themselves are completely unaware of their ignorance. They aren't applying their words on themselves so it's like really? Yet you can't tell them anything because they know it all. It wouldn't be a problem if they would keep their sorry shyt to themselves but they can't because they need someone around to show their worth.