Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
waiting on that @Booksnrain thread like.
giphy.gif

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I stay taking Ls with men. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm friendly... I can joke around...I'm generous too.

But here I go again.

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
@The Grendel @Kaguya

1*gJcrp-bobZGXRJqtyvF-0A.jpeg

This is a graph of the Earth's surface temps now against temps in the early 50's to 1980.

The range from yellow to deep red dictates temps above normal in contrast to that timeline.

Notice the deep red colorations over large parts of Russia, the Antartic, the US West Coast and North Pole...there are large methane deposits near each of these locations. The most pressing concern is Russia (Siberia) where concentrations of methane are locked in the permafrost. This is becoming noticeable but US folks don't edified on shyt like this..

20170323164747_387.jpg

That white area is cloud cover, that green shrubbery stuff on the bulge are trees..this is a satellite photo of methane building up through the surface ready to explode.

I hope someone is there to record the explosion

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
One thing I hate about working for a small business is that everyone is in close proximity to the manager and can tell their sob story for more hours, and I have to be the a$$hole to say lol no

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
Yep.

They'd probably die..these methane leaks throug the crust are also responsible for the mass animal die offs as well.

Darth how do you envision the next decade or so of earth, I see us in mega dome type structures with artificial everything. Even like in the movie the lorax where we have to buy clean air :mjcry:

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
I'll find out soon enough. They definitely have a lot of interesting topics that don't get touched on here. Will probably post more threads in the salon.

I posted on LSA before I came here and I was disliked for many reasons but yeah there's a lot of bitterness, but only wrenching in the white men dedicated to certain actors and a lot of the posters condemn them