Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Yo, I'm glad to be dating someone again because it's exposed the snakes in the grass. Some dudes are hella mad, and a lot of girls stopped talking to me. It's funny to me because it proves 100% of my relationships are reliant on me maintaining them. One sided relationships are parasitic. I never got mad at a friend for being happy because I was happy for them.

"I though that we were family you showed me that we can't be."

Drake got a line for all my complex emotions. I hate to burst someone's bubble on here so I won't name names, but I found out their personality type isn't special at all and psychologist describe them as someone who doesn't stand out in a crowd. My personality type on the other hand always stands out and we're not scared of shyt. I tell people I'm not scared of shyt and they laugh, but I'm serious. I'm not scared of shyt. My fearlessness makes me stand out because I do what everyone is too scared to do. fukked up part is it's based in trauma. I'm not scared because I was scared as a child so as an adult my coping mechanism is to not fear anything.

People have tried to run up on me in my city and I stared or talked them down. I am not the one to try to intimidate because I am not intimidated by anyone. Things scare me, people do not scare me. This dude tried to stab me to death and I was calm the whole time. I remember thinking about everything I did, even after he stabbed me.

I accepted death as a child and I've been flirting with death since I was 7yo. I've drank poison, stuck my tongue in electrical sockets, I've driven cars with my eyes closed and hands off the wheel, and i've done a bunch of savage shyt. I now know it's because I don't feel fear like normal people.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Daycare is officially temptation island when I go and pick up my boys :noah:

Breh, these tings are looking RIGHT.

Not that large, but perky and symmetrical like a motherfukker.

Slim build with low cut tops that she literally pulls down further to show more of the goodness.

:sadcam:

I don't look, but I look...if you know what I mean. Gotta be surreptitious about it.