Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You've moved already?

Time in passing will give you the necessary outlets to let you really enjoy yourself, dear.

Ah, the twins at work...logical and supremely intelligent, prone to learning always but courting a desire of the sensuous and physical pleasures. Gemini women are fun to be around admittedly, maybe I should stop being hard on y'all.
Been here 2 weeks.

You know me well. I had a chance to unleash some energy, but chose not to. I want more, plus his nails were filthy.

I think I may take a daily walk outside. Get some vitamin D, walk on the grass and meditate.

I'm in a very nice spot, physically and emotionally.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter

You did not just call Tumblr a " safe space ".

:mjlol:

You're right.
Despite tumblr playing a HUGE role in popularizing the term, it's not so much a "safe space", as a place where people who erstwhile felt downtrodden by an existing hierarchy (gender norms, sexual orientation, beauty standards, race, class, etc.) find common ground with virtual friends and then form cliques which then go on to distribute the same bullying and harassment they were subject to offline towards people who don't agree with them online.

As for thw schizophrenic nature of theColi's moral lessons, I'd say let your conscience be your guide.
But always remember, if nothing else, you can't trust these CACs.
:ufdup:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I love that show!

You don't have to be smart. You just have to have a vagina. I laugh at the tales men tell.

Anyway, you and I are two sides of the same coin, friend.
Between the Lions was my shyt!!
Arguably, I was older than the intended audience, but I vibed with them WAYY more than I did Sesame Street which is what I had at that age.

Uhh, I think the "stretch it out" thing is more a figure of speech than an actual belief...:patrice:

I know, I know.
I might be this thread's biggest nerd.
I just thought of Smarty Pants when I saw Tenchi's comment and I wanted to post it.
Feel free to make jokes at my expense too. :biggrin:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
No tacos:martin:?

How I'm supposed to eat tacos with one hand without it getting messy? :what:

Been here 2 weeks.

You know me well. I had a chance to unleash some energy, but chose not to. I want more, plus his nails were filthy.

I think I may take a daily walk outside. Get some vitamin D, walk on the grass and meditate.

I'm in a very nice spot, physically and emotionally.

:dead: All of the women in my family have a thing about dirty nails. My ma used to say dirty nails means dirty head and dirty nuts.

Well, I'm happy for you.. It's definitely challenging to contain that energy, as I know well. But focusing it on yourself even by means of self release will keep you empowered without giving up anything.

I feel a peace.