30_beatz.png

Should I drop this comp? :jbhmm:
@Nigmund Freud @stomachlines

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Although quite dramatically different in their personalities, Sagittarius and Virgo compatibility is surprisingly strong, and this couple can form a very loving bond over time. In understanding how this couple gel together, it's helpful to remember that both Virgo and Sagittarius are mutable signs. Every mythological Adventurer needs a Healer at some point in the grand scheme of things, to treat their wounds and to give them the strength to continue. Although quite dramatically different in their personalities, Sagittarius and Virgo compatibility is surprisingly strong, and this couple can form a very loving bond over time.

That's our relationship in a nutshell. She's delicate, nurturing, sensitive, and stable. I'm willfully wild and enjoy being with her because she heals my body and spirit. She makes me to go to yoga meditation, vulnerability workshops, and she calls me out on my unhealthy behavior. We balance each other because we bend for each other.
I described her as a healer before I knew her birthday. I'm drawn to her, I consider her my home. I'm an adventurer, everyday I blaze a path, it's taxing on me. Having B tend to my wounds when I see her is regenerative for me. She doesn't allow me to be negative and she doesn't allow me to lie about how I feel. She's motivated me to make healthier decisions in my life. I try to do what she needs done and respect her boundaries and body.