Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it was fukking terrible. I don't have the fortitude for that shyt

And RT is Random Thoughts.

It did say warning graphic and all the comments said confirmed that so you fukked up right there. :ufdup:

I learned my lesson years ago. Seeing one fukked up video is like seeing them all. Nothing good can come from that.

Off topic but I love multicolor and tiedye. I love colors. Can't wait til I move into my apartment which I am making progress slowly but surely. A weirdos pad only welcome to those that understand. I love the way blue and purple merge together.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It's never Black & White.
Unfortunately most people are brainwashed to believe it is.
There will ALWAYS be exceptions & ppl who don't fit one side or the other.
You must realize a lot of shyt is concealed and a facade.
More people aren't living in truth or giving the truth.
Everything is mixed up and that pains people to acknowledge because of the illusions fed to you.
It makes it harder and we want things easier to identify.
It completely warps perceptions of what actual reality is.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 'tranny witch hunt' that goes on is some weird shyt.

dissecting folks so closely, coming up with a decision and then using violence/assault is usually the outcome.
Reminds me of all the females who got assaulted by security guards over going into the women's restroom last year.

Bone structure essentially doesn't work as a definite theory on male or female.
Neither does features (mouth, brow bones, neck width, nose size/width, hairline/forehead, ear size etc).

That's some sad shyt. Always wondered why some people claim to hate lgbtq people but are totally obsessed with us.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That's some sad shyt. Always wondered why some people claim to hate lgbtq people but are totally obsessed with us.
I used to frequent a LGBTQIA blog which reported news (but I believe they moved or shut down). Every other week or day, a woman was getting assaulted by guards because the guards believed they were posing as female and we're mtf trans.

Women will take traits of their mothers AND fathers. Just as men.

I don't know why people are so dumbed down to actually believe women will be hyperfeminine in looks/aura/personality. The same for men.
It's extremely toxic to put that pressure and expectation on people.

I made a blog for tall women and I had a couple telling me about how they would try to alter their posture to be 'smaller' and 'dainty' and not take up space because 'women aren't supposed to take up space'. One lady is disabled now from the way she has sat for years dealing with her spine. Another woman is in a wheel chair because she wore shoes sizes too small and fukked up her feet. She has big feet and felt it made her manly.

The social media craze doesn't help these conceived beliefs either because every chick is in a bikini or less, airbrushed with pounds of makeup, weave in, wigs on, with hella surgery (but often not admitting to it), targeting men audiences when these women don't even really look like that in person...But they are pushing this idea and 'goal' of aesthetics on other girls who feel like they aren't woman enough.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It's so bad that I don't think men realize that women actually do maintenance for appearance: Like shave, laser, wear makeup, wear fake hair, if the shyt actually blends in and looks natural. Just because it looks natural doesn't mean it's natural. It just means she lucked up on some good service/products.

Women get body hair, smell horrible, etc just like men.

Women are just wired to CARE more about looks/maintenance to conceal it.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
It did say warning graphic and all the comments said confirmed that so you fukked up right there. :ufdup:

I learned my lesson years ago. Seeing one fukked up video is like seeing them all. Nothing good can come from that.

Off topic but I love multicolor and tiedye. I love colors. Can't wait til I move into my apartment which I am making progress slowly but surely. A weirdos pad only welcome to those that understand. I love the way blue and purple merge together.

:ld: Purple is my favorite color and Black and White... Not just black or white but the combination of the 2. I have so many black and white fits :blessed:

My crib is normal, I want to be a homeowner before I do anything crazy lol

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Prynce

Daps
I just played ball for the 1st time in years and I woke up hurting in places that never hurt before :damn:

I'm limping around and can't feel the bottom of my feets :mjcry:

The alcohol didn't help it either

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Keeps us updated breh:lupe:
so my girl best friend
said she wanted to go to the gym with me and then go get food later

she told my girl about it