Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Really want to put on some yellow lipstick and paint my fingernails blue and orange. Might get my right ear pierced. No seriously. :yeshrug:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The right ear = gay symbolism died like 10 years ago bro...

:manny:

I know cause I specifically got my left ear pierced and was told that shyt dead

:gucci:

I don't care if it's in style or not. Let's bring it back. fukk what people think. That's what the point I was making in that thing I said about being logical and whatever.

Funny because I don't even feel like I fit in with my gay peers in my age group. Almost everyone is basically in a clique, trying to be labeled as something or doing the same shyt. I prefer to do whatever is comfortable for me which may be boring and I guess that's not good enough for some people but it's not about them when it comes to my shyt. Im doing what makes me feel comfortable oh well. Im not interested in that nasty ass hookup culture, scene shyt where folks are partying to house music, getting high off of hard drugs or drinking their livers dead and whatever cliche shyt. To me, that shyt is corny because it's boring. I've seen that shyt enough times to know what it's about and it seems empty. Overall the shyt that I've seen many folks striving for seems to be some shyt that teenagers would care about like being popular on a scene or on whatever social media. If I have to be alone, it's not like I don't feel that way already. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
I'm willin' to die for this shyt
I done cried for this shyt, might take a life for this shyt
Put the Bible down and go eye for an eye for this shyt
D.O.T. my enemy, won't catch a vibe for this shyt, ayy
I been stomped out in front of my momma
My daddy commissary made it to commas
bytch, all my grandmas dead
So ain't nobody prayin' for me, I'm on your head, ayy

If I gotta slap a p*ssy-ass nikka, I'ma make it look sexy