beyonce-as-a-baby-407x315.jpg
*Calls up nonexistent girl*
It's time to make those chilrun my dear :wow:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Jayne on one again let me go

Before she start harassing me again
No. I usually dont even post serious posts anymore because I know this isn't the environment for actual discourse now.
I'm giving yall some truth instead of posting photos or videos like I usually do.

Once again @TheLostOnes now you see why I stay quiet and don't say shyt lol

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
No. I usually dont even post serious posts anymore because I know this isn't the environment for actual discourse now.
I'm giving yall some truth instead of posting photos or videos like I usually do.

Once again @TheLostOnes now you see why I stay quiet and don't say shyt lol

Man you cool either way. I told you a long time ago stop trying to explain shyt to folks on here because folks gone say/believe or do what they want regardless. I just say my peace on certain subjects and keep it moving.

ill_will82

Daps
lol I just post my music videos and clothes I like and I'm good.

I know. I observe a lot of things on here and don't say much [which is what I did when I started] anymore. You're right TLR is not the actual forum for serious discussion which is why I don't waste my time making threads. I just watch the steady rotation of garbage threads pile up and log out if necessary.

Last edited:

ill_will82

Daps
Always interesting when you rep folks that they either don't return it or even mention it but if you decide to neg, you'll get mentions with dreadfully funny commentary and retaliatory negs galore.

I try to return rep but in a lot of cases I get the "slow down on the reps" message or if a thread gets so far along in responses it just be too much to back to find said poster in the same thread to return the rep. Yeah I don't get why ppl get up in arms about negs.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always interesting when you rep folks that they either don't return it or even mention it but if you decide to neg, you'll get mentions with dreadfully funny commentary and retaliatory negs galore.

I don't rep or neg anyone, clowns on this site take that stuff so seriously