tumblr_migrn0zMlV1qff6llo1_400.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Breh better not fukk this up again. I placing big money on you... :francis:
giphy.gif

However, Cormier wrestling skills are impeccable.
bodyslam.gif

He will come out for blood tonight... He doesn't want to take another lost from coke boy. :ehh:
Them long ass legs and reach just keep fukking Daniel up...I think he just won't be able to get over this hump.

:francis:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can I say this without sounding arrogant or an a$$hole? Why does choosing to be logical, not following things that aren't obviously good and etc get seen as a negative in the world? I'm no better or worse than anybody because I obviously have my flaws and issues. I hate how if I disagree with some shyt that is popular in society such as the Kardashians being trash, social media being bullshyt or am not behaving or living a certain way that I'm being anti social or fukked up. It's like the only people that seem to understand my way of thinking is the older people that are like 40 and up. People my age for the most part are like... I can't seem to relate or find what they think is cool cool.

And I don't even want to put any definition on that bullshyt either. I'm not an old soul or more mature for my age because I'm quite young at heart and immature when it comes to many things. Not that there is anything wrong with being old. I have a few grey hairs spouting on my beard at 30 and I wouldn't mind having a head and a beard full of grey. I'd show that shyt off like Im all grey at 30. :blessed:

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 30 minutes away from buying my college textbooks for grad school, I'm excited for that but at the same time I'm excited because I'm buying something for the first time off of Amazon. I'm so late to the party