Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Pretty much. I'm salt and he trying to say its a misunderstanding :russ::hhh:

It clearly wasn't. But you know how some try to weasel out of their consequences.:coffee:
And this nikka was like 40 wasn't he.

I told yall, age don't mean shyt when defining character

:ushersuretho:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And this nikka was like 40 wasn't he.

I told yall, age don't mean shyt when defining character

:ushersuretho:
Yep and you aint told no lies.

This is his first time saying that. But the way he's acting whenever I can't give him what he want tho...not really. So I got fed up with it or was about to eventually.

Like always saying his sob stories and shyt. And if I was apathetic about it, hed try to spin shyt shot on me and try to guilt me. So eventually, I told hom about himself. He didn't like it. And still tried to guilt me because I apparently "wasn't understanding and only care about my feelings". Just to shorten the long version of this.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Yep and you aint told no lies.

This is his first time saying that. But the way he's acting whenever I can't give him what he want tho...not really. So I got fed up with it or was about to eventually.

Like always saying his sob stories and shyt. And if I was apathetic about it, hed try to spin shyt shot on me and try to guilt me. So eventually, I told hom about himself. He didn't like it. And still tried to guilt me because I apparently "wasn't understanding and only care about my feelings". Just to shorten the long version of this.
Yea that's probably a constant thing if you did decide to stay with him....

But at least you was able to get it in for a couple months

:ehh:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I'm really getting sick and tired of seeing these videos of white people screaming nikka when they're fighting.

To think there's black people cool with them in the same vicinity condoning that shyt is even worse.

It irks the fukk out of me when they say it. I would never let a white person call me a nikka and get away with it.

Not me. They can call each other nikka and call the c00ns nikka. Not real nikkas like me.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
It never has, but people gonna learn first hand lol
Yea I get me a nice ass chuckle when age is brought up for reasons to not date someone....

Unless we're talking about extreme shyt like 15+ year difference. But even then that don't mean shyt.

The same messy ass high school shyt we have here..my mama be telling me about at her job...and these mufukkas are all late 50s, early 60s.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"I do not choose to be a common man. It is my right to be uncommon — if I can. I seek opportunity — not security. I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me. I want to take the calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and to succeed. I refuse to barter incentive for a dole. I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence; the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia. I will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout. I will never cower before any master nor bend to any threat. It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid; to think and act for myself, enjoy the benefit of my creations, and to face the world boldly and say, this I have done."