Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't reply to a snap but on the coli like it's crack . .I see you . .I c u . .:mjgrin: it's okay when a boy come up everybody wanna be down but when a nikka down you folks ain't around:wow:

giphy.gif

:skip:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
You can just tell who the racists were in wrestling circa attitude era. Head Bangers flat out said they were going to feed Mark Henry bananas :martin: good to know they never became staples in the industry

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
You can just tell who the racists were in wrestling circa attitude era. Head Bangers flat out said they were going to feed Mark Henry bananas :martin: good to know they never became staples in the industry

Wrestling has always been racist dating back to the 80's to my knowledge. More than likely way before that. I was read some stories and watched some shoot interviews about certain wrestlers being racist or doing racist shyt.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Wrestling has always been racist dating back to the 80's to my knowledge. More than likely way before that. I was read some stories and watched some shoot interviews about certain wrestlers being racist or doing racist shyt.

Dropped DX from my fave list when they did black face. :hhh:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Dropped DX from my fave list when they did black face. :hhh:

I didn't mind DX because the whole thing about that stable/gimmick was they were acting like overgrown ass teenagers. I get what you're saying about black face skit they did on N.O.D. :whoa: during the attitude era but I've seen much worse from WWE.

These come to mind: