Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I still look at her as a kid for some reason and she is older than me.
One on One will do that to you lol

Yea I get me a nice ass chuckle when age is brought up for reasons to not date someone....

Unless we're talking about extreme shyt like 15+ year difference. But even then that don't mean shyt.

The same messy ass high school shyt we have here..my mama be telling me about at her job...and these mufukkas are all late 50s, early 60s.
Trust me I am familiar with it myself, I'll sometimes overhear my talking about the petty shyt that goes on at her job :francis:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
And this nikka was like 40 wasn't he.

I told yall, age don't mean shyt when defining character

:ushersuretho:

You speak nothing but the truth. My last ex-girlfriend was in her mid-forties and I'm more mature than her.

She acts childish whenever she doesn't get her own way and throws a temper tantrum when she is in the wrong.

She's a business woman at that.:francis:. Still, can't believe I pulled an older woman and I'm still in my 20s. :wow:

I'm glad I got out of that mess though. :whew:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
One on One will do that to you lol

Trust me I am familiar with it myself, I'll sometimes overhear my talking about the petty shyt that goes on at her job :francis:
She's going to be 31 this September.

tumblr_m6nldy8TOR1r1dnxxo1_500.gif

Time flies.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You speak nothing but the truth. My last ex-girlfriend was in her mid-forties and I'm more mature than her.

She acts childish when she doesn't get her own way and throws a temper tanturm.

She's a business woman at that.:francis:. Still, can't believe I pulled an older woman and I'm still in my 20s. :wow:
40 year old popped my cherry but that's another story for another camp out

:wow:

Yea bro, I learned that people are who they are once they hit that 21-22 area...some do improve and shyt...but most just stay the same.

What you got is what you gon get.

:francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I get me a nice ass chuckle when age is brought up for reasons to not date someone....

Unless we're talking about extreme shyt like 15+ year difference. But even then that don't mean shyt.

The same messy ass high school shyt we have here..my mama be telling me about at her job...and these mufukkas are all late 50s, early 60s.
:Nicee:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

She acts childish whenever she doesn't get her own way and throws a temper tantrum when she is in the wrong.

I'm glad I got out of that mess though. :whew:
You found yourself a nice young queen now. Even when you lose, you still win :wow:

She's going to be 31 this September.

tumblr_m6nldy8TOR1r1dnxxo1_500.gif

Time flies.
And she blossomed into a beautiful butterfly :wow:

40 year old popped my cherry but that's another story for another camp out

:wow:

Yea bro, I learned that people are who they are once they hit that 21-22 area...some do improve and shyt...but most just stay the same.

What you got is what you gon get.

:francis:
:wtf: