Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yup. Same here. :yes:

Dap and +rep. Real nikka post right here. :salute:

I'm just trying to keep it real though we live in a sad ass world. Sleeping with everyone ain't cool and at my age (I'm still relatively young man) I'm not for chasing down women. Put a bunch of effort into dealing with a woman you think is "the one" only to get your feelings hurt in some way.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I'm watching sign right now and Rick Ross is a funny cat. Breh was bigging up some thick talentless thot. :russ:

After what he said about not signing female artist it all make sense. :ohhh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I'm just trying to keep it real though we live in a sad ass world. Sleeping with everyone ain't cool and at my age (I'm still relatively young man) I'm not for chasing down women. Put a bunch of effort into dealing with a woman you think is "the one" only to get your feelings hurt in some way.

Yeah. I feel where you coming, bruh.

You right.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Very powerful black women bonding imagery...

Very inspirational

stevie-j-look-jemblog-dot-com.gif

10-1370472146.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yeah? Yeah man. My parents up in age. They need more help than ever. I gotta be here for em'.
Yea I'm in the exact same situation with my grandmother...

But she trying to give me the house once she pass...and I'm like

:ushersuretho:

I just keep quiet for now

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yea I'm in the exact same situation with my grandmother...

But she trying to give me the house once she pass...and I'm like

:ushersuretho:

I just keep quiet for now

Oh yeah? I'm praying for you and ya grandma. Grandmas are the best.

Never a day goes by that I don't think about my grandma. That woman was the most giving, caring and loving person I've ever known. :mjcry:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished rewatching The Wire. I watched it back in the day as a kid. And I remember clearly thinking the ending was wack. But rewatching as a adult. I caught onto things I didn't as a child and the season finale meant a lot more. And after the season finale I realized why this show was and is one of the greatest shows of all time. And it had all to do with the fact that the wire was so real.

And the real aspect of all this that was the most impactful was the fact everything continues no matter what. Avon Omar and Marlo were street legends and went out all in different ways. Yet even tho they all eventually left, its not like the street shyt stopped forever. Dudes just took their places while their names fall off into irrelevancy.

The corner boys hit me the most because of the way they were introduced to how they changed throughout the show. They went from being close af in middle school then it was time for everyone to hit high school and everyone went different paths. And the way everyone changed was so fukking true to how people change like that in real life. Randy Micheal and Dukie were all promising kids who were nice while naeman was a problem child. Fast forward to the end Randy stuck in the foster system which made him tough, Micheal became a street nikka, and Dukie who was probably the smartest of them all became a junkie. Meanwhile Naeman got some people who cared for him and he changed his ways.

THATS SOME REAL shyt. it just reminds me of how people I grew up with are on some other shyt now and no one fukks with one another. And if i was doing something in this town but if I left someone would just take my spot because the world keeps spinning.

its makes the wire so goat for that-

Prynce

Daps
What if I told you I rather hold you and get to know you before we go and do what grown folks do?

Last edited: