Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Brehettes be getting on nikkas turning to Kent and shyt on here

But its so damn easy to turn bitter man...some of these hoes are foul and mess it up for the good ones.

Yup. It be too much bullshyt going on these days, man. Too much bullshyt. That's why I like being single to be honest w/ you.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yup. It be too much bullshyt going on these days, man. Too much bullshyt. That's why I like being single to be honest w/ you.
I'd say just let shyt flow

If you meet someone you will

If you don't, you won't.

When people start pre-planning they lives is when shyt go south.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I'd say just let shyt flow

If you meet someone you will

If you don't, you won't.

When people start pre-planning they lives is when shyt go south.

Yup. I use to do always be trying to be out there, talking to this woman, that woman and every a while I got tired of the bullshyt. The games, the lies and the fukkery.

Nowadays, it's hard even finding a woman who single. Plus I ain't got friends no more (all my nikkas married and moved in different directions) so I'm all by myself.

But hey, it is what it is. :yeshrug:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Which is why I don't put myself out there. I'm just glad I ain't had overbearing ass parents trying to push me into finding a woman or trying to make grandbabies. Loyalty amongst men and women are seemingly becoming a thing of the past.