Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I need your take on the idea of suffering, I know alot of asectics and stoics laud suffering. Is that consider what is righteous in this reality?

Also what is your take on Divine inspiration? I'm a big John Coltrane fan and he speaks about in his A Love Supreme album.

It's funny that you mentioned John Coltrane (I've noticed your avi as well)...Coltrane and Donny Hathaway spoke about a lot of things esoteric contained in their music, Coltrane especially understood that a message within harmony is incredibly powerful to the listener. He understood the "dynamic" and was very well read in regards to how the universe worked and it's influence on people...especially black people. That is why him and Hathaway were killed off.

I've never subscribed to the notion that suffering correlates to righteousness or some form of gifted piety...The flagellants of the middle ages surely subscribed to that idea but righteousness is conscious action by works towards others and governance/restraint of self in the face of worldly temptations.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Welp I think I'm skipping exercise today. Neck been hurting since last night. Smh.