Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't know why some of these "nikka nerds" who say they are having problems finding black women don't due to them being materialistic just go after nerdy black chicks. I been seeing more and more of them.

These past couple days this nerdy biracial chick who is an extreme animal lover[has a bunch of lizards:picard::merchant:] been talking to me. And I see many like her. Why don't people try nerdy black girls?:patrice:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
What's wrong with the chocolate ones? :mjpls:

they just happen to go well with my morning tea
5yUpVPH.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't know why some of these "nikka nerds" who say they are having problems finding black women don't due to them being materialistic just go after nerdy black chicks. I been seeing more and more of them.

These past couple days this nerdy biracial chick who is an extreme animal lover[has a bunch of lizards:picard::merchant:] been talking to me. And I see many like her. Why don't people try nerdy black girls?:patrice:
I know you from CV breh. Don't act like you aint one of us.:ufdup:

On the real though they should. I got one and I love her.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

See I kinda hate this way of thinking that just because a person is a "nerd" or have "nerd interests" people think that nerds should date ppl like them.

NEWS FLASH.... not all nerds should have to like each other.

Last edited: