Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

Because I find that many of them really get out of pocket with their sense of self-righteousness and belief that they are superior to men who are at their level or better (5s,6s,7s) and that they're entitled to 9s and 10s

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday at the free GZA concert, something dawned on to me standing there solo with my GZA logo tshirt. Was hoping to see people that I knew there that would pop up and go like "hey what's up" but nobody I knew was there or walked in so i was there alone. I was loving the show and seeing the GOAT on stage... I really wanted to meet him backstage and get an autograph, shake his hand and say that dude really inspired me as a teen when I wasn't doing too well and had no direction. I didn't get the chance but just seeing him perform was enough. This is the second time I seen him. :wow: he spit a verse that was unreleased or soon to come out. Dude is half a century years old shytting on your favorite rapper/artist.

But yeah, something dawned on me. Like what my homie/the gym trainer said in the gym, I really am dorky and uncool. Wearing glasses doesn't help. I'm a lot of things people look down on:snoop: no wonder why many people are embarrassed or don't wanna be associated with me in public.

A bit depressing thinking about it

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Because I find that many of them really get out of pocket with their sense of self-righteousness and belief that they are superior to men who are at their level or better (5s,6s,7s) and that they're entitled to 9s and 10s

No one is entitled to anyone but ranking people by their worth can be subjective.
If a man, whose a 9, finds a bigger woman attractive that's his prerogative and her worth is probably a 9+ to him:yeshrug:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You out here making gold :francis:

It's much more deeper and complex than that..there's a lot of interconnected aspects of alchemy that are not realized by most.

With all due respect...The understanding of the symbolism and hermetic philosophies that speak on using certain natural properties on Earth to "perfect man" cannot be squared down to "wanting to make gold".

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It's much more deeper and complex than that..there's a lot of interconnected aspects of alchemy that are not realized by most.

With all due respect...The understanding of the symbolism and hermetic philosophies that speak on using certain natural properties on Earth to "perfect man" cannot be squared down to "wanting to make gold".
How's your perfecting of man going :francis: