Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
A book created by a practitioner. I don't know what is inside of it, but I've heard of it from a few people back in college.

It was manual for black magic that was used by the Popes, Honorious and Innocent III and created by Honorious himself. It predates even their time but Honorious was the one who made it's use well known. He was considered to be the most powerful sorcerer in his time..The book itself is called The Grimoire of Honorious the Great.

Its funny..the throne of Catholicism and of Christendom itself is tied to the teachings of Hermes, who is Lucifer. Aliester Crowley even used it's teachings to perfect the order of sacrifice and refine his methods on sex magic. It's one of the Keys.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Helped a young woman (21 years old) in DC properly utilize the properties of certain crystals and stones to provoke healing and easy fortune when I was in DC. The need to associate wealth with happiness is amusing to me..

Gave her a proposition towards the end of our get together ..She could have the wealth she wanted and the life she desired right now if she was willing to give up her mind and it's faculties OR I could teach her how to become stronger in spirit and she could eventually garner power over all that's material.

She laughed and called me crazy until I had stared long enough at her to where she got visibly uncomfortable, then quiet and looked away...she looked at me after a moment and said she wanted the money now. I left immediately.

She's currently doing a sojourn through Europe and she continually putting up these snaps of where she says she's not happy...unfortunate but there's always a catch when you mess with stuff that you really don't understand.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It was manual for black magic that was used by the Popes, Honorious and Innocent III and created by Honorious himself. It predates even their time but Honorious was the one who made it's use well known. He was considered to be the most powerful sorcerer in his time..The book itself is called The Grimoire of Honorious the Great.

Its funny..the throne of Catholicism and of Christendom itself is tied to the teachings of Hermes, who is Lucifer. Aliester Crowley even used it's teachings to perfect the order of sacrifice and refine his methods on sex magic. It's one of the Keys.
Of Solomon?

So Christians are using the power of their "adversary" to gain power?:russ:. When you say Hermes do you mean Hermes who wrote the Kybolion and the Divine Pymander?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Of Solomon?

So Christians are using the power of their "adversary" to gain power?:russ:. When you say Hermes do you mean Hermes who wrote the Kybolion and the Divine Pymander?

The very same.. his disciple, Albertus Magnus, is one of the 33 Doctors of the Church. Magnus was a powerful occult alchemist himself.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I really need to make that thread about fat bytches with unnecessarily self-inflated egos