Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
but concerning my views on relationships and love, they're not polarizing enough to really have an issue unless someone is bitter imo.

Not to mention, I have no followers to really see my posts to have a problem
Lucky you Lol.
I stopped really making text posts because someone will always twist it and have issues with whatever you say and it's annoying and sucks the life out of whatever you write.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Lucky you Lol.
I stopped really making text posts because someone will always twist it and have issues with whatever you say and it's annoying and sucks the life out of whatever you write.

Reason why I barely write text on there to begin with. It ain't just Tumblr either. When I use to regularly use Twitter the same BS. I really think speaking is my problem because I hold back a lot of what's on my mind. Even on here. I don't want to say too much out of being misunderstood and joking has never well...

I am who I am and it's hard to change certain things about yourself.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
I work for Best Buy corporate and fukking hate it
:mjcry:
I may not be swole

I may not have that many women

I might not be that handsome

But god dammit, I can work at best buy

And because of that, I feel lawrence plight, is my plight. This is my story, all of our story

:leostare:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
The crazy thing is...when I first came across her and early season 1 I wasn't attracted to her at all.

Later in season 1 she's been on point ever since. Even when she's looking her worst I still find her very sexy now
shyt I got a post with hella daps talmbout how she aint top 5 somewhere on here.

But she winning me over........somehow

:oprahreallynow: