Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yep :francis: but cant cry over spilt milk. shyt is gonna cost me bout a grand tho. :to:

Stacking at least a $2g safety net til I start my Black Hollywood shyt again. I`ve been to every club here multiple times in VIP. Been there, done that.

I've doled out 4 figures a couple of times over unforeseen shyt... shyt will literally have you sick. You'll bounce back homie.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:comeon:so let me get this straight, you spent the last week and a half bashing your babydaddy on how he don't do shyt for you and your kid, but he splurging on his GF, you than show up to his job on his birthday to bring him balloons and post that shyt on IG..
These heauxs don't want any help, they just like bullshytting :snoop:, I hate to think I associate with dumbass people, but my female friend(ex-friend now) is a bird.

Last edited:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Am I the only one who demands a brand new screen protector on my phone the moment there is even the slightest flaw? Speck of dust underneath, air bubble, peeling off? fukk that, send me a new one

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I just witnessed coworker A vent to coworker B on the phone. Coworker B than goes sits in the manager office and tells the manager what coworker A was venting about. :scust:Bunch of chatty pattys and snitching going on here. That's why I don't say shyt and mind my own business. These muthafukkas are SNAKES!
Man, now you already know I feel about this kinda shyt right here.

Dapped and repped.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I just witnessed coworker A vent to coworker B on the phone. Coworker B than goes sits in the manager office and tells the manager what coworker A was venting about. :scust:Bunch of chatty pattys and snitching going on here. That's why I don't say shyt and mind my own business. These muthafukkas are SNAKES!
Bro this shyt right here.... aw fukk no. Corporate America is a god damn pool of sharks. I can't wait to hit the powerball or strike it big with my own app or some shyt like that and get out of that shyt hole because it will steal your god damn soul

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On my last warning foefor work, next incident results in me getting fired. I have to try and play it ultra safe but at the same time I guess life is taking me in a different direction now.

Good thing I have a few racks saved up so I'll be ready to leave when the time comes