Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just witnessed coworker A vent to coworker B on the phone. Coworker B than goes sits in the manager office and tells the manager what coworker A was venting about. :scust:Bunch of chatty pattys and snitching going on here. That's why I don't say shyt and mind my own business. These muthafukkas are SNAKES!

That disgusts me. Thats why I dont say shyt to anyone at work. Office politics is full of snakes in the grass. Just waiting for you to slip up so they can strike.

If I could know who talks behind my back and speaks of me disparagingly, in any manner ... I'd straight punch them in the face. If its a woman, I guess I would just break them down with a verbal barrage of demeaning and belittling comments that would surely cause them to break out in hysterical sobs.

I dont play that shyt.:camby:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
That disgusts me. Thats why I dont say shyt to anyone at work. Office politics is full of snakes in the grass. Just waiting for you to slip up so they can strike.

If I could know who talks behind my back and speaks of me disparagingly, in any manner ... I'd straight punch them in the face. If its a woman, I guess I would just break them down with a verbal barrage of demeaning and belittling comments that would surely cause them to break out in hysterical sobs.

I dont play that shyt.:camby:
:why: She's doing that shyt this morning again with another coworker who called her about some problems.

And she always wants to know what's going on in my personal life. I tell her nothing.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: She's doing that shyt this morning again with another coworker who called her about some problems.

And she always wants to know what's going on in my personal life. I tell her nothing.

Yeah, it is indeed women the majority of the time. They cannot stand people who keep to themselves. If you dont share personal details about your life, you're basically a terrorist to them. It intimidates them. They cant manipulate you or have ammunition against you if they have no information. It's a shame but I've seen it over and over and over again in corporate america. smh.
:snoop:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is weird having money in the bank, and living pretty comfortably. It seems like a fairy tale.... I keep waiting for something to happen.

However there is some peace of mind with not having to worry about how you are going to pay bills, I can def tell that money wouldn't bring true happiness but its a push in the right direction if you use your time and resources correctly.

Last edited:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Somebody shot an elderly woman in my neighborhood. Knocked on her door in the middle of the night, she opens the door and was shot point blank in the head and arm. fukk is wrong with people :to:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Somebody shot an elderly woman in my neighborhood. Knocked on her door in the middle of the night, she opens the door and was shot point blank in the head and arm. fukk is wrong with people :to:
Few months ago an old man got shot in my area. It was the apartment complex next door to mines.

He went to the dumpster to throw away some trash bags and he got shot by some 16 year olds. :snoop:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

People are crazy man... I truly dont get it.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I think my benzo tolerance is skyrocketing now. :lupe:

1.5 Clonazolam when I wake up before I take a shower.
5 drops of liquid Etizolozam sometime around 12am or 1am.
Another 1.5 Clonazolam hafl way through my shfit.

Then if I have to deal with truck drivers or someone higher up I drip do 5 drips of Etizolam.

Then when I get home all bets all off. Im talking 1-2mg of Flubromazolam, which .5mg is supposed to knock most normal people out, but I just keep popping these Clonazolam and play video game until I fall asleep.

Gonna ask my Supervisor hows my production been, if its where it should be then fukk it, Imma keep doing what I have been doing, but if he says Im slacking then Im just gonna use the the RC benzos for social events.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I effed up my headphones, I hope Apple will give me a pair gratis because I need to buy a secondary pair anyway. smh@ me having three of everything, cords, cables, the whole nine because I mess stuff up so easily.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Been watching Better Call Saul a lot lately and I thought about this pissing contest i heard between these white dudes a few months ago :russ:

Guy 1 (Valet)
Guy 2 (Dude waiting for his car)

There was a wait at the valet station.

2: Can you just give me my keys so I can go get my car.
1: Cant bro, liability concerns
2: Liability? It's my car bro
1: Can't do it man
2: *getting angry* That stupid as hell, I'm a lawyer I know that's not true. Just give me my keys
1: I dont care bro. You can't get your keys. I beat the Supreme Court, look me up

They just went back and forth then my car got pulled up

:mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
bonuses funded at 109% :gladbron:
i got my full bonus :blessed:
taxes are gonna rape me for half :rudy:

got a raise :gladbron:
wack ass 2.5% :ld:
taxes gonna rape me for half :rudy:

let me hold a couple dollars and happy belated birthday.

- you'sa ol filthy moutherf*cker if you take an open container in the bathroom with you? :scust: there are shelves built specifically outside our bathrooms here at work to prevent this very thing. yet these trifeling ass people completely ignore them.

- god bless the hands of the people who make reese's peanut butter cups :noah: they are doing devine work.