Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fact: Kiki shepard is a black artifact.

Respect one of the queens. Wish there was a YouTube video with Steve Harvey introducing her. Now show your love for kiki shepard.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Nosey ass cleaning lady caught me adjusting myself in the office....she saw that trash can was already empty

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
she's not fooling anyone. she didn't say that was her natural hair texture. did you read the comment?
I read and browsed her pages. I didn't say she was fooling anyone. I said it's misleading. If you have 4b/4c hair like she claims, one your ends wouldnt stay that straight and your hair would revert quickly in the humid summer.

She may be type 4 but looking at her regimen she's heat trained, yet she claims she avoids heat damage.

Additionally, when people think natural, they think how your hair naturally grows out your head.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I been natural my whole damn life, rocked locs for a little less than half of it and been in the "natural hair community" for almost 10.

I know what tf I'm talking about. A lot of people false claim shyt for likes and followers. And a lot of people are just clueless.

Plenty gurus with long hair claim they been natural for 6 months but been transitioning for 2 years. So that length wasnt what you got in 6 months. Your natural texture been growing for 2 and a half years.

People think because their hair is frizzy and dry it's 4c but ain't got no beada beads.

People not knowing you can have multiple textures on one head and people not knowing that heat training your hair to tame it is still heat damage. You're breaking bonds and straightening hair, like a texturizer or perm, which isn't bad in and of itself, it's just using heat rather than chemicals. Kinky hair needs to be stretched if you want length. With texture comes, tangles and breakage.

The natural hair community is just as political and varied as the coli. And I'm well versed in the subject.