Daps
By1ElyxCAAAmGYU.jpg

:mjlol: Kobe seriously looks like handsome Squidward

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I'm so jealous of women and girls with great relationships with their father or "daddy's girls".

I've never experienced that type of love. I try not to think about it because every time I do I cry.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:, having a father that was actually there and raised you and yet lacking any real friendship is the woat feeling. fukked me up :wow:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I'm no psychologist but I'm quite sure my issues with my father plays a large part in my issues with men period. I'm constantly looking for unconditional love and acceptance and being rejected or fukked over in the process. It's what I'm used to so it's what I expect.
some parents really don't know how much they can affect a child even into adulthood. I don't think I'll ever be in a healthy relationship because of something that happened with my parents.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:, having a father that was actually there and raised you and yet lacking any real friendship is the woat feeling. fukked me up :wow:

Yep, one of the big reasons why I'm in therapy. Can't let the past and issues in childhood affect my adulthood. It fukked up my teens and my 20s and refuse to let it ruin my 30s

Last edited:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I was cool with it. I always thought he wasn't worried about it, with both of us being men who aren't overly emotional and stuff but now that I know it bothers him and he talks to my mom about it, it really fukks me up:mjcry: