Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I want my ass smacked up when my man has glitter on his hand.
tumblr_okj6t1vkYu1v4w946o2_250.gif

That is so sexy.
Reminds me of that gif I saw

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
"Yell at yourself to let go from its grip of happiness in fear of the inevitable pain on the flip side, or hold onto the grasp of despair because there has to be more than the pain endured"

Decisions, decisions

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
We hung out since midnight last night until today. I just got back from her place. I made he dinner, we cuddled, she fell asleep in my arms, and we hooked up. Man. She's gentle, its crazy. She's an angel. She kisses me so softly and she hugs me when she thinks I'm not happy. Rather than attack me and call me crazy or some shyt she hugs me or holds my hands. I've never met someone who's so nurturing to me. She really cares about me. She doesn't love me, but she does care about me.

We went to the farmer's market and we got some fresh veggies for dinners. It was fire. She's exactly what I need in my life right now. She checks me when I'm out of line, she's funny, she's very well educated, she has a PHD and masters degree, and she likes being around me.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Tonight was fun and I'm home early.

I love brass bands :dj2:

We stopped by my friends people house. They have a "family" house that's two story lots of rooms and their family works as a collective. Their grandmother gave them the house. I'm glad no one sold it. It's beautiful.

No bullshyt, good vibes. It was nice and ended it giving the homeless some food.

Now I'm bout to tear this seafood pasta up like a :flabbynsick: ass.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
gotta vent my L's

Second weekend in a row I've had a POF date cancel/flake on me. Two different women too. :snoop:

shyt sucks B. Worst part is I don't have any friends or associates here so when my date plans fall through, I don't have shyt to do but sit in the house. Im starting to go stir crazy.

Been thinking of investing in a camera to give me an excuse to get out the house. And to really get serious about Meetup.com socializing. The online dating thing has failed me too many times.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
gotta vent my L's

Second weekend in a row I've had a POF date cancel/flake on me. Two different women too. :snoop:

shyt sucks B. Worst part is I don't have any friends or associates here so when my date plans fall through, I don't have shyt to do but sit in the house. Im starting to go stir crazy.

Been thinking of investing in a camera to give me an excuse to get out the house. And to really get serious about Meetup.com socializing. The online dating thing has failed me too many times.
Do you cold approach?