Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I want my ass smacked up when my man has glitter on his hand.
tumblr_okj6t1vkYu1v4w946o2_250.gif

That is so sexy.
@__________ come get your girl

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Do you cold approach?

Naw. i hardly go anywhere to do it lol. Even if i did go places its not my style to cold approach. I think its more of a nuisance than anything (unless someone is overly throwing you signs of course).

To be honest, I live in one of the most expensive and densely populated cities in the USA (seattle) and I'm still getting used to traversing the city. If you're used to driving your own vehicle to places like I am its all kind of intimidating. I haven't adapted to the plan ahead and use public transport lifestyle yet.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Naw. i hardly go anywhere to do it lol. Even if i did go places its not my style to cold approach. I think its more of a nuisance than anything (unless someone is overly throwing you signs of course).

To be honest, I live in one of the most expensive and densely populated cities in the USA (seattle) and I'm still getting used to traversing the city. If you're used to driving your own vehicle to places like I am its all kind of intimidating. I haven't adapted to the plan ahead and use public transport lifestyle yet.
O ok never mind.

You'll probably have to meet someone that you randomly start a convo with. Just as an example you in a book store or line and you start talking about the book or product and go from there.

POF just sounds ridiculous. But I never been to Seattle and I'm also not a man so take what I say with a grain of salt. Sorry that happened to you. Good luck.