Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me

@DarrynCobretti so you're really dating Chyna?

:russ:

1, I'm surprised you (or anyone here for that matter) even remember how I look since I haven't cammed up on TC in ages.

2. My face is longer and I look more masculine than that lil nikka she hugged up with lol.

3. I don't find Blac Chyna appealing at all.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:russ:

1, I'm surprised you (or anyone here for that matter) even remember how I look since I haven't cammed up on TC in ages.

2. My face is longer and I look more masculine than that lil nikka she hugged up with lol.

3. I don't find Blac Chyna appealing at all.
You look more masculine. That's about it.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
51Jjd8IgGEL._UX385_.jpg

wat did they mean by this
Hunger Games reference
Cinna was played by Lenny Kravitz in the first two movies. He designed Katniss' outfits and armor.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
You look more masculine. That's about it.
If I was to ever be seen hugged up on a thot that any nikka with a stack can touch - it would be someone badder for sure. Like Maliah Michel.:ehh:

Now that's a bad broad I wouldn't mind being boo'd up with in public, one hand gripping her ass and the other on a bottle. On some jr smith shyt
JR-Smith-Club-41.jpg

A perfect day is 73 degrees with a nice wind blow

Hoody and b-ball shorts weather

Facts.

I always preferred fall and spring moderate temperatures > summer and winter extreme temperatures

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If I was to ever be seen hugged up on a thot that any nikka with a stack can touch - it would be someone badder for sure. Like Maliah Michel.:ehh:

Now that's a bad broad I wouldn't mind being boo'd up with in public, one hand gripping her ass and the other on a bottle. On some jr smith shyt
JR-Smith-Club-41.jpg

Facts.

I always preferred fall and spring moderate temperatures > summer and winter extreme temperatures
Shut your yellow ass up.