Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I would agree if he asked for a number but he kept on walking :skip:
You see from the threads on here how awkward some guys are. They ask for advice on shyt just like this when they feel they are being transparent when hollering lol.
He probably expected for you to initiate it or he didn't know how to take it further without his anxiety coming into play.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Guys, can yall tell me if this dude was just being nice or I need to take my compliments and KIM

Setting: I'm sitting outdoors, outside a hospital. No idea if this person saw me walking around prior to. My head is in my phone when all of a sudden

Him: Hey, how are you? *he's a few meters away so he's not really getting a good look at me*

Me: I'm doing good

Him: It's hot right?

Me: Yeah it really is.

Him: Nah, it's you. Just you.

Him & Me: :heh:

Do yall really do this just for fun?

Take the compliment and go on about your day.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
You see from the threads on here how awkward some guys are. They ask for advice on shyt just like this when they feel they are being transparent when hollering lol.
He probably expected for you to initiate it or he didn't know how to take it further without his anxiety coming into play.

When I used to shoot my shot I'd make sure to have one foot out the door in preparation for rejection

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I highly reccomend anyone going through mental stress to work out, it really helps alot
I recommend it as well. Don't know how many times it helped me. I also recommend music too and even games. But with music, I usually listen to calm, chill, soothinng shyt.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

True, we were at a veteran hospital afterall and none of us are all quite there in the head.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Or he was just making conversation.