Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
lol funny thing is I remember reading a Tumblr post stating people who show empathy are moody ppl.

Well

Because they're fighting the urge to care about something that's harmful to their being, they're fighting an instinct and their pure personality, and since they don't know what to do really they teeter back and forth like such

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
You dont think it would be more reasonable for your health to just be friends?

It would be, of course, and it's not like I feel she's the only one

But the problem is I. Don't. Want. To. Go. That. Route.

We are too invested. It's gonna sound dumb and will always sound dumb because "why complain about a problem you can solve" but really it's not that damn easy

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
It's very hard going against something you honestly and genuinely believe in even if it's harmful to you. After years and plenty of situations with different people is how I got my current viewpoint on relationships/love. In my mind, I feel it's proven.

I could be very much wrong, I mean look at me right now. But it's very hard for me to do the exact opposite and put my own self forward when my own personal definition of love is the opposite of that

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It would be, of course, and it's not like I feel she's the only one

But the problem is I. Don't. Want. To. Go. That. Route.

We are too invested. It's gonna sound dumb and will always sound dumb because "why complain about a problem you can solve" but really it's not that damn easy
I hear you. Hopefully she deals with her issues and yall can resolve it.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
i need to get away, from like everything literally

even video games ain't fun no more. and I gotta work today too which would be cool but not in this mental state. Only thing keeping me good is I've been pushing myself in the gym

I blew all my paid time off being a dummy

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Guys, can yall tell me if this dude was just being nice or I need to take my compliments and KIM

Setting: I'm sitting outdoors, outside a hospital. No idea if this person saw me walking around prior to. My head is in my phone when all of a sudden

Him: Hey, how are you? *he's a few meters away so he's not really getting a good look at me*

Me: I'm doing good

Him: It's hot right?

Me: Yeah it really is.

Him: Nah, it's you. Just you.

Him & Me: :heh:

Do yall really do this just for fun?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Guys, can yall tell me if this dude was just being nice or I need to take my compliments and KIM

Setting: I'm sitting outdoors, outside a hospital. No idea if this person saw me walking around prior to. My head is in my phone when all of a sudden

Him: Hey, how are you? *he's a few meters away so he's not really getting a good look at me*

Me: I'm doing good

Him: It's hot right?

Me: Yeah it really is.

Him: Nah, it's you. Just you.

Him & Me: :heh:

Do yall really do this just for fun?
He was hitting on you. lol