Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Guys, can yall tell me if this dude was just being nice or I need to take my compliments and KIM

Setting: I'm sitting outdoors, outside a hospital. No idea if this person saw me walking around prior to. My head is in my phone when all of a sudden

Him: Hey, how are you? *he's a few meters away so he's not really getting a good look at me*

Me: I'm doing good

Him: It's hot right?

Me: Yeah it really is.

Him: Nah, it's you. Just you.

Him & Me: :heh:

Do yall really do this just for fun?

I didn't know you were not in the U.S.?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yeah, but, it's because I hate lying to people. Maybe it's my fault, I should just shut the fukk up and move in silence

Move like a snake out in these streets :steviej:

I wouldn't necessarily say move like a snake because it implies being deceitful (at least to me). I don't think you have to lie to ppl but sometimes you just have to pick & choose your battles in life. It's always best to make moves in silence. Also there's a difference in being honest and just being ignorant.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I seriously can't do that, movies I have a hard time watching since I always multi task. And I'm always having music playing as background noise (I hate silence) so it's hard for me to focus

Well I really only watch movies when I get extremely bored and on a rare occasion stressed. I enjoyed silence though, I can't deal with a lot of noise because it becomes irritating to me.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
I wouldn't necessarily say move like a snake because it implies being deceitful (at least to me). I don't think you have to lie to ppl but sometimes you just have to pick & choose your battles in life. It's always best to make moves in silence. Also there's a difference in being honest and just being ignorant.

:jbhmm: I'll definitely take that into consideration

I have to find middle ground

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate mice. One greeted me this morning when I came into the bathroom :sadbron: don't care if people wanna clown me or not. Im scared of those things because they spread deadly shyt. Had way too many bad experiences with them. They gotta go :ufdup:

That and fukking Venus flytraps. Scary looking things. I am cringing at the thought. :sadbron: I blame super Mario

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

*bw have become so cynical and afraid of being mistreated, they don’t know how to behave when they finally meet a good Black man
*many bw are programmed to hate black men because their mothers were mistreated by multiple partners, and told their daughters not to respect or trust black men
*many bw hide behind an emotional wall; they’re protected by a thick, hard shell
*many bw behave and act like men
*many bw would reject a black man for a white man if they could; only reason why more don't do it is because wm generally don't find bw attractive