Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
A lot of women aren't hoes. I'm tired of coli dudes saying this dumb shyt. Even if every woman I dated was a ho it doesn't mean women are hoes. I think it means I am attracted to hoes. nikkas always want to be be un-accountable for their decisions. Crying and blaming women because they can't find one they think is worthy of their sex. Reality of the situation is they are not worthy of the type of women they think they deserve.

That's a sick thought, to feel entitled to someone's body and life is disgusting. I'm arrogant and I don't even think like that, so wtf is up with people who do?

These dudes bring nothing to the table that would attract a good woman. Not all women are gold diggers, but most guys use money to attract women. Women are not at fault for becoming used to dating guys who use money to attract and keep them. I'm broke, I act broke, and girls don't expect me to be throwing money around. I can cook my ass off, I dress well, I'm interesting, and hella athletic. I use genuine charm and interest to attract girls so girls expect me to be charming and interesting.

I do not present myself as a ho and I don't be at places hoes be at because I aint about that ho life. These no game, Peter Pan ass nikkas need to stop blaming women for them not being attractive to worthwhile women.

My mom would tell these bum ass nikkas to cowboy up and stop being bytches.

They want a fitness model but they don't work out or play sports. LMAO what kind of man do these idiots think a professional athletic model wants to date?

They want ride or die girls but they're unreliable. Dude's can't even keep a job or generate an income without one but expect another person to commit their life to them. That's insane, these nikkas are crazy.

These nikkas are uninspired. These nikkas are not self aware. These nikkas are not visionaries. They are the blind leading the blind and they're lost on a mapless planet.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
A lot of women aren't hoes. I'm tired of coli dudes saying this dumb shyt. Even if every woman I dated was a ho it doesn't mean women are hoes. I think it means I am attracted to hoes. nikkas always want to be be un-accountable for their decisions. Crying and blaming women because they can't find one they think is worthy of their sex. Reality of the situation is they are not worthy of the type of women they think they deserve.

That's a sick thought, to feel entitled to someone's body and life is disgusting. I'm arrogant and I don't even think like that, so wtf is up with people who do?

These dudes bring nothing to the table that would attract a good woman. Not all women are gold diggers, but most guys use money to attract women. Women are not at fault for becoming used to dating guys who use money to attract and keep them. I'm broke, I act broke, and girls don't expect me to be throwing money around. I can cook my ass off, I dress well, I'm interesting, and hella athletic. I use genuine charm and interest to attract girls so girls expect me to be charming and interesting.

I do not present myself as a ho and I don't be at places hoes be at because I aint about that ho life. These no game, Peter Pan ass nikkas need to stop blaming women for them not being attractive to worthwhile women.

My mom would tell these bum ass nikkas to cowboy up and stop being bytches.

They want a fitness model but they don't work out or play sports. LMAO what kind of man do these idiots think a professional athletic model wants to date?

They want ride or die girls but they're unreliable. Dude's can't even keep a job or generate an income without one but expect another person to commit their life to them. That's insane, these nikkas are crazy.

These nikkas are uninspired. These nikkas are not self aware. These nikkas are not visionaries. They are the blind leading the blind and they're lost on a mapless planet.

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
kdMVFmU.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is ignorant about something but it's how you choose to go about dealing with it when they become aware that shows their character. Humility vs arrogance. Think it's sad when someone takes pride in their ignorance because they are arrogant to the point they are in denial that they are ignorant.