Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You try me. You really do lol

@TheLostOnes makes me wanna spoil him. Him and @thewiz703 are so cute. :wub:
Wait, what? :dame:

@TheLostOnes what you think about bron on lakers

I can't deny the obvious improvement if he did join, but it's definitely hard to look at
Honestly.....it would be weird because this team is young and just trying to get their chemistry flowing. Especially since, DLO is gone and Lonzo is coming in. Plus, this team still has a issue of playing defense. Even if he came, they wouldn't be championship tier tier immediately. They got a ways to go.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I swear, messing up my knee has been a blessing on the low because this heatwave is ridiculous and haven't had to go out there.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
0faffea9abaa56d34ef918c06b861ab8.jpg
She got a whole booty sitting on her upper torso

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me

:mjlol:
Start a fight with a woman with no panties on, then let her mount you with her p*ssy near your face (on your shirt), then gag and complain about the smell.

Ayo that was some straight sucker shyt.

That bum ass nikka antagonized that big girl just for attention - and she apparently wasn't even trying to do anything except defend herself.

You can see the hoe in nikkas like that who usually don't have that same energy when they're face to face with another man.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
If it is true that Usher is out here dirty dikking Misses, then that is fukked up smh. Stayed with the condom on and make sure you get yourself checked out before and after you have had sex with someone
Word. Although to be fair homie tried to warn these hoes on his Confessions album.:mjgrin:
giphy.gif