Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Well when you got a long paper trail you got options & resources I guess the rich see having the world in the palm of their hands.
Yeah and the women weigh in on being taken care of financially/the image (for the public and/or their families).

So some of them look the other way while knowing what is going on (their men cheating) or they invite him to feel comfortable enough to suggest threesomes/whatever he want including them (like Tiny). Yet the men still cheat outside of their presence. No matter how many children these women give the men, or how long they've been there (through thick and thin), they still get treated like shyt (because they allow it).

Women learn the hard way: Children, a marriage and even being open minded (allowing threesomes/him to be with other women) won't keep him around and loyal to you.

Going to the strip club with him and all that 'fun' couple shyt to some folks won't keep him from stepping out.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
raw
Wow :scust:

:mjlol:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yeah and the women weigh in on being taken care of financially/the image (for the public and/or their families).

So some of them look the other way while knowing what is going on (their men cheating) or they invite him to feel comfortable enough to suggest threesomes/whatever he want including them (like Tiny). Yet the men still cheat outside of their presence. No matter how many children these women give the men, or how long they've been there (through thick and thin), they still get treated like shyt (because they allow it).

Women learn the hard way: Children, a marriage and even being open minded (allowing threesomes/him to be with other women) won't keep him around and loyal to you.

Going to the strip club with him and all that 'fun' couple shyt to some folks won't keep him from stepping out

I won't say all women in that position learn the hard way because some file for divorce and get paid. Look at the Tiger Woods situation (can't say she didn't deserve it). Never been married myself but I assume it's hard to keep a marriage going after so many years, then as I said being rich or wealthy means options/resources...

Last edited: