Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
I've been buying clothes lately for my new look. I'm keeping it simple but refined. I didn't think my lower body could look better, but since I been hitting the weights my jeans look even better on me. I couldn't believe I was looking at my own reflection in the mirror. My shirts fit better in the chest and shoulder since I've been lifting. I'm not getting buff. I do see and feel changes in my body.

Lol only downside to working out is I'm hella horny and I have extra testosterone. I can focus for long periods of time. It's amazing and I love being able to focus for hours on one thing. My mind isn't busy, I love that part.

We just might be okay after all.

This is a fact

:dame:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Let me find out coli nikkas so bored and starved for fukkery they upping 2-3 year old threads I made in an attempt to sully my name. And they act like I can't just press that "ignore thread" function and not see that shyt on my screen.

:mjlol:

nikkas is obsessed. They want me to do some gay ass back and forth when I got work to do at this job and money to make.

I'm gonna be 33 next month....miss me with that immature garbage.
:camby:
Man you started this whole thing when you made a thread about drx. Start drama then try to act like you're above it brehs. :dead::dead:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I've been thinking. In the theoretical event of societal collapse....the ONE thing that i'm sure would do me in, in such a world.............. .. . .. . IS THIS DAMN HEAT FROM LACK OF AC :damn: