Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
finally scheduled an appt with a psychiatrist for my anxiety. I've dealt with anxiety all my life but am finally reaching out for help. It's not crippling god awful anxiety but I do have way more anxiety than is normal and it feels like it prevents me from initiating things sometimes and I also sometimes have panic attacks. I'm not someone who likes asking others for help or admitting that I need help, but I'm hoping with the right meds it will improve my quality of life. Most recently my sleeping has been really terrible and I'm always so tense for no reason. They do a urine screen on all new patients that shyt gonna be STANKIN of THC :russ:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
@Tenchi Ryu
My spider-man games came in and yo.........

That site about to be bookmarked and used from now on. Got my copy of Ultimate Spider-man and it came in the game case with the instruction ooklet and the disk is clean as fukk and running great. :damn:

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
I actually like the way my hair is growing in this time around. My hairline ain't the best but what can you do. I'm bring back the mini fro dammit :damn:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Nah, all jokes aside I need to get rid if this pimple. I feel like it's grown from this morning, and that everyone can notice it. I facetimed my bestfriend to ask if she noticed anything different about my face:mjlol:

She didnt, but still.

I do:upsetfavre:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
vIe1kY5.gif

:damn: I actually see the resemblance @Prima Donna @TheLostOnes
Lmao I told him.