King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
PhyliciaAllen.jpg

full
Goodness gracious......I need to find me a time-machine.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Starting a tape label inna few months, a friend in Detroit might have a tape duplicator for me :blessed:

"Mother I've tried please believe me/I'm doing the best that I can/I'm ashamed of the things I've been put through/I'm ashamed of the person I am"

:wow:

Nah, all jokes aside I need to get rid if this pimple. I feel like it's grown from this morning, and that everyone can notice it. I facetimed my bestfriend to ask if she noticed anything different about my face:mjlol:

She didnt, but still.

I do:upsetfavre:
Put a clean towel on your pillow before you sleep, it'll soak up oil and other grease

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Let me find out coli nikkas so bored and starved for fukkery they upping 2-3 year old threads I made in an attempt to sully my name. And they act like I can't just press that "ignore thread" function and not see that shyt on my screen.

:mjlol:

nikkas is obsessed. They want me to do some gay ass back and forth when I got work to do at this job and money to make.

I'm gonna be 33 next month....miss me with that immature garbage.
:camby:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I've been buying clothes lately for my new look. I'm keeping it simple but refined. I didn't think my lower body could look better, but since I been hitting the weights my jeans look even better on me. I couldn't believe I was looking at my own reflection in the mirror. My shirts fit better in the chest and shoulder since I've been lifting. I'm not getting buff. I do see and feel changes in my body.

Lol only downside to working out is I'm hella horny and I have extra testosterone. I can focus for long periods of time. It's amazing and I love being able to focus for hours on one thing. My mind isn't busy, I love that part.

We just might be okay after all.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Stop, no you don't

Don't feed into that lie, we look nothing alike
:skip:

This remind me of the episode of Moesha when Brandy co-starred in it with Moesha and they met and they were like 'we kinda look alike...' laughed and then Moesha said "But I look better than her though.' when Brandy left.

Shut up lol

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Let me find out coli nikkas so bored and starved for fukkery they upping 2-3 year old threads I made in an attempt to sully my name. And they act like I can't just press that "ignore thread" function and not see that shyt on my screen.

:mjlol:

nikkas is obsessed. They want me to do some gay ass back and forth when I got work to do at this job and money to make.

I'm gonna be 33 next month....miss me with that immature garbage.
:camby:
:mjgrin:

:flabbynsick: