Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tekken 1. :wow: that soundtrack was the shyt. I remember how frustrating the game play was when i played it 20 odd years ago. Tekken 2 was a huge upgrade. Honestly though Tekken 2 was better than Tekken 3 feature wise on the ps.

How old are you mayne?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
vIe1kY5.gif

:damn: I actually see the resemblance @Prima Donna @TheLostOnes

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why am I never good enough? Seriously? Why didn't she want me? Is there something seriously so awful about me that girls don't want to give me a chance? And when they DO want to give me chance it's after they rejected me after being run through by like 5 different guys. Sorry for coming off whiny brehs but this shyt is frustrating.

You are good enough. Stop letting other people determine your worth. You're tripping out but bet you that you'll be wondering why you were bugging out over this chick when you come across another chick 10 times better that does want you. Know your worth. :ufdup:

Keep in mind, you probably did the same shyt to a woman that wanted you and she said the same shyt about you or that woman you're crying about may be all that she's not cracked up to be or be a nightmare in disguise. You may end up wishing you were single and why you chose to make her your girlfriend. Look at rejection as a positive thing. go to the movies alone. Travel alone. Enjoy your own company while you can. Masturbate vigorously.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Why am I never good enough? Seriously? Why didn't she want me? Is there something seriously so awful about me that girls don't want to give me a chance? And when they DO want to give me chance it's after they rejected me after being run through by like 5 different guys. Sorry for coming off whiny brehs but this shyt is frustrating.

You'll find the right one in due time, Breh.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I call BS on this. I've been complemented on my looks throughout my entire life. I've had gay men hit on me. I just for some reason can't get any god damn luck on my side :francis:
If you keep getting rejected and only batty bwoydem pree then obviously you're undesirable for some reason

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
If you keep getting rejected and only batty bwoydem pree then obviously you're undesirable for some reason
It isn't so much rejected as its "I like you but I like this guy more" or they have a boyfriend. The fact that one girl seriously regretted shooting me down made me both :mjlol: and :mjcry: at the same time.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Tekken 1. :wow: that soundtrack was the shyt. I remember how frustrating the game play was when i played it 20 odd years ago. Tekken 2 was a huge upgrade. Honestly though Tekken 2 was better than Tekken 3 feature wise on the ps.

How old are you mayne?

Twenty-7

Hard for me to really comment on tekken through the games because back then, I played simply for fun and didn't really look at video games how I do now in terms of breaking them down

I'd have to play them again. What I remember most accurately was the soundtrack and I still like to listen to the full album like I did last night. I remember the tracks from 1 to tekken 3 and can match them to each stage theme

• Dap
Reactions: Paz