Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
Why am I never good enough? Seriously? Why didn't she want me? Is there something seriously so awful about me that girls don't want to give me a chance? And when they DO want to give me chance it's after they rejected me after being run through by like 5 different guys. Sorry for coming off whiny brehs but this shyt is frustrating.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Why am I never good enough? Seriously? Why didn't she want me? Is there something seriously so awful about me that girls don't want to give me a chance? And when they DO want to give me chance it's after they rejected me after being run through by like 5 different guys. Sorry for coming off whiny brehs but this shyt is frustrating.
You're a loser and undesirable . Acceptance is the first step.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

It's not always about you. At times it's about them. I have said no to men because I knew I wouldn't be a good girlfriend, because it wasn't the right time, because I was going through something, because I knew it wouldn't work, because I knew I couldn't give them what they deserved, etc.

Don't force what's not meant to be.

Again, it's not always about you.