Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm pretty open minded however occasionally seeing those mega posts on Tumblr to meet up and fukk (& they put their phone numbers and locations/addresses and blatantly say they are meeting up to smash) still be throwing me off. Posts be having 7000+ notes with dikk, ass and cooch in the avatars. Its really too much to me considering a lot of them brag on fukking raw. Its so careless.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm proud of myself. I bought my first real bed today I got a frame in the mail. I got new sheets and pillows too. I have drapes being delivered to me. I bought some clothes and I bought a home gym. I also enrolled in school. People talk a lot of shyt about who I am but people don't know me, I almost cried today while thinking about how much I've accomplished in two years on my own. I got my job. A real job. I'm single.

To normal people what I've done ain't shyt because they've had someone helping them out, but I come from nothing and doing normal shyt means a lot to me. It makes me feel normal and it makes me think maybe I will live until 2018. It motivates me to see what else I can accomplish.

"The runt of the pack is out-running the pack because I'm running a marathon and not running a lap."

PS: When I did rap my shyt was fire. Shout out to those two bars. Still fire years later. I might have to start rhyming again.

I'm helping host a kid's fitness class on 27th. I'm getting back into child care because I'm tired of this corporate shyt and I'm also tired of not deciding how much money I make and when I work. I really can't believe people do this shyt until they're 65. fukk all that shyt I'm a hustler not a god damn employee.