Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I would snitch before I change banks honestly. If yall hanging out outside of work she shouldn't be doing any transactions for you or even touching your accounts.
Yeah I honestly should have thought with the right head before fukking with her. We've already seen each other for 5-6 weeks. Hindsight's a bytch.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Some men are so bitter towards women that you can have the answer to cure a disease they have and they wouldn't want it because you are a woman.

I'm realizing that I can have the same answer as a man but a man can come AFTER me and say the SAME fukkin thing but they will get the recognition.

Bullshyt.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Too much work to be honest. If it gets to that point imma snitch to her superiors. I told her to dead it and to never look up my account again. She told me sorry and that she'll chill. She honestly thought I was okay with her doing it too...fukk outta here.

Anyway it's a bad look for her.
Is her ass fat tho :jbhmm:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I need to stop listening to Knxledge's stuff everytime I do I am always itching to pop my wallet out and buy his stuff. Let me go listen to some Oddisee
Knxwledge's shyt is on Bandcamp yeah but he also uploads some of it it to his SoundCloud for free. Plus there's certain accounts who record his exclusive shyt for other sites and put it on SoundCloud too.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Knxwledge's shyt is on Bandcamp yeah but he also uploads some of it it to his SoundCloud for free. Plus there's certain accounts who record his exclusive shyt for other sites and put it on SoundCloud too.
Basically all of his shyt is scattered like the dragonballs. Wonderful