Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
She type snoopy oh my gawd.

Chick cashed a check for me when we didn't know each other and searched for me on IG to follow me. I DM'd asking if she's the teller I met a couple days prior and the rest was history.

Now she hits me up and in the midst of chatting she slips something to the effect of "oh whatever I know what that DD hits iBrowse, don't play me trying to say you're broke."

I looked it up and yes, bank tellers can easily look up your account information end to fukking end :dead:

Most banks have an honor system that the tellers have to adhere to but that's all it is.

Some banks have logs that track how often an account is accessed and by whom so that's a deterrent since a teller needs to have a justification.

I'd wager that tellers are too busy for all that considering the plethora of transactions they gotta deal with daily.

This chick though :mjlol:?

I better make sure to keep the accounts looking nice at least.
Find a new bank. Need to get away from her scooby do and the mystery crew snooping ass :dahell:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got humbled at the gym at by a trainer I befriended. Felt embarrassed that everyone was looking at me like :gucci::pachaha::sas2: :mjlol:"look at this weak skinny guy" although I have some muscle though it's not muscle mary muscle which is cool. I needed it to put my ego in check. Its helping me to become more confident knowing that I don't know everything and it's okay to ask for help and how to handle constructive criticism or any criticism. Tomorrow I'm going to come back for some more and be humbled. :banderas::blessed: with my nerdy, outcast midget self. Hehe.

Those 10 pound weights were burning my arms.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Find a new bank. Need to get away from her scooby do and the mystery crew snooping ass :dahell:
I really don't think she has that much power over me that imma go out of my way to change banks. She's smitten (the same chick I posted the screenshot calling me daddy) so I'm confident she'll stop.

On top of that I have decent money in my accounts so there's nothing that I'm ashamed of. (Yeah a humbrag but still)

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I really don't think she has that much power over me that imma go out of my way to change banks. She's smitten (the same chick I posted the screenshot calling me daddy) so I'm confident she'll stop.

On top of that I have decent money in my accounts so there's nothing that I'm ashamed of. (Yeah a humbrag but still)
Better hope she stops.
Nah I just don't respect the fact someone looking at my account whether I do or don't have money in it